Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Real Estate, New Art Venue & You Tube!

It's been four very eventful months since my last posting. I got my real estate license! I'm delighted to be working with Konter Realty Co. This is proof of my optimism about the improvement in our economy I can feel on the horizon.


My partners in yard sale shopping crime, my sister Laura and pal Pam, headed
north this month to North Georgia for the Old Dixie Highway Sale. It runs for 90 miles along the (what else?) Old Dixie Highway from Marietta to Ringgold. Here are a few highlights for those who wonder why we can't resist the lure of ten cent treasures from tiny little towns off the beaten path.







Susan Jaffie from Smooth on Bull has generously allowed me to cover her lovely lime green walls with papier mache dogs and cats of every description for the month of
July. Located at 143 Bull Street in downtown Savannah, you'll find really great food, cold treats and smoothies. Visit Smooth soon!



More shameless promotion...my HGTV segment on "That's Clever" FINALLY aired in May. To see me create a papier mache pug and perform from a relentlessly silly script, go to and type in Jeri Gale. (See the Pug in the segment at Smooth!)

1 comment:

Melissa Schneider said...

Jeri, it's good to see your work on Tybee again. It just gets better and better and better...Good luck with real estate too. I'm out of the magazine business and in the art business - www.sweetbynby.com Catch up with me on my blog or email - PLEASE!!

Chihuahua on Canvas

Chihuahua on Canvas
16 x 20 (SOLD)

Crabby Ornament

Crabby Ornament
Blue or red, $18.00 each